Enclosed Agitated Tunnel System featuring BACKHUS LT
A revolutionary Enclosed Agitated Tunnel System combining the proven turner technology of BACKHUS with the in-vessel expertise of Wasteology Systems.
Compared with existing systems
- Save up to 40 per cent on construction costs
- Smaller facility footprint Highest turning capacity on the market
- Shorter processing/residence time
- BACKHUS Patented "sword-system" drum design assures maximum processing capacity, long life and reduced wear
- Greatly reduced air handling requirements/costs
- Reduced maintenance costs as process equipment operates outside the material enclosure
- Flexibility to process multiple waste streams, either batch or continuous, all in the same facility
- Mechanical Biological Treatment [MBT]
- Sludge treatment
BACKHUS LT and Wasteology Concept Effectively Combined
The new Enclosed Agitated Tunnel Systems combines the advantages of dynamic process management with the emission safety of enclosed systems at a fraction of the construction and operational cost of conventional plants. This system offers unique flexibility in treating different kinds of waste at one plant at the same time.
The above is a cooperation between BACKHUS EcoEngineers and Wasteology Systems based on proven plant engineering.